Kansas

September 11, 2010

We are back from our road trip to Kansas!
We went to visit Brian's brother and his family.
We had a great time minus the fact the everyone got the stomach flu. :(
But no one wants to read a blog post about the flu so I am going to leave that part out!

The boys love to play poker!
This time they taught me how to play and I actually did pretty well.
But, I think I will just let the boys play. It's totally a guy thing!


There were 7 little girl cousins all under the age of 5.
Sophie loved trying to keep up with them.
She also learned a few new tricks!


Jenny & Brooke my sister-in-laws. I had such a great time with them!

We went shopping at a awesome outdoor mall.
I got some great steals including this little outfit for Miss Sophie...


We went to a place (name?) that was a little farm/playground park area.
It was such a cute place and it was free!

Sophie loved to see the animals!

There was an old fashioned school house with cute little desk for the kids.

I loved the little garden area and waterfall!

All the girls!
It's really hard to get 7 girls to smile all at once! :)

We had a great time {excluding the flu & the 17 hour drive}
But it was all worth it! I wish that Kurtis and Jenny didn't live so far away!

7 Comments:

Amber and Spencer Ward said...

SO stinkin cute!! I love looking at pictures of your cute little family! :)

Heather {Butterflygirlms} said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Sophie looks just like you :) WoW, all the girls in that family...no boys..lol!

Anonymous said...

Cousins are so much fun! What a bunch of cute little girls - bet it was fun. Glad you enjoyed your visit. - GGrandma Crook

lesa said...

I'm glad you made it home safe. We missed you.

I love all the pictures, but I love the one of you and S the most.

Jenny said...

Thanks so much for coming out! It was so fun to have you and your cute family here! Hope the flu does not prevent you from coming out again! :)

Emily said...

Super cute! The pictures of Sophie are just adorable and I love the last picture! It is so cute!

alananddanielle said...

Glad you guys all had fun together. We felt bad we couldn't go too.

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! i ♥ comments!
If you have a question, ask away! Just make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can answer you!