A Birthday Night

April 9, 2011


Happy Birthday to the best mom ever, yesterday! We had a fun birthday party night! We ate dinner at Zuppas {tortilla chilli + honey bacon club - the bacon}. While we were eating Sophie was busy doing tricks with her plastic spoon. After dinner we went home ate cupcakes and did presents! My mom got just what she wanted, music books and gallison notebooks. Of course Sophie was very helpful unwrapping presents, and even sat in the gift bag! We followed up the presents with a few cards games and peanut butter m&m's. What a wonderful birthday night!

:: In other news.... Key Lime got a little makeover - to wordpress! I still have a lot to learn about wordpress but I'm loving it so far! I will be posting at Key Lime's blog page now, instead of just having a static "shop". Go check it out! And if you find broken links, or things that need fixing let me know! My current post talks about why I switched to wordpress!

3 Comments:

Ginger said...

It looks like you gave your mom a great birthday! I think I've decided that I think Sophie looks just like your dad. :)

Your new Key Lime on Wordpress looks great! I've tried Wordpress, but alas, I think I'm getting old because for the first time in my life I can't seem to figure it out. :(

lesa said...

It was fun, thanks!!

Emily said...

Love the new Wordpress site! Happy late birthdat to your Mom! April birthdays are awesome!! : )

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! i ♥ comments!
If you have a question, ask away! Just make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can answer you!