Funnest Jello Ever.

January 19, 2011




I was doing a little recipe hunting and came across this glass block jello recipe.
It looked so cute and festive! I told Brian I was going to make it and his response was,
 "what are we going to do with it?"
Me: uhhh.... eat it.
What else do you do with a pan of jello?
I think he was referring to the fact that the recipe makes a whole 9x13 and there are only two  three of us, if S is in the mood, to devour the whole pan.
I guess jello is on the menu every night this week!

Anything good on your dinner menu?

7 Comments:

Lesa @ music notes said...

That looks fun! Did S try it?

Jenny said...

I bet my girls would love it! We just might have to try it out!

Kendra said...

mom,

I let her eat it for breakfast :)

Jenny said...

I am making it today for tomorrow night's dinner! It should be fun!

Susan @ Entertain Exchange said...

So festive - great idea for kids parties!

Susan

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com said...

ah that jello is so pretty! my mom made a recipe like that for Christmas and I loved it! If you ever have a chance I'd love for you to link up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings. www.ladybug-blessings.com oh & p.s come enter my giveaway for an inspirational dog print :)

~The Bargain Babe said...

Fun!

We're making homemade pizza rolls..crescent rolls with pizza sauce and mozz cheese inside. Never made them before, saw the idea somewhere so we're going to give it a try.

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! i ♥ comments!
If you have a question, ask away! Just make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can answer you!