The New Design

January 20, 2011

 ...It is late, really late.
But I wanted to write a quick post....
While I was re-designing the blog I accidentally deleted my blog roll widget! Dang it!
So everyone double check the blog roll. If you aren't on it, please please leave your blog address in the comment box. I tried to add a few but just couldn't get to all of them!


There are a few more new design elements coming soon, when i'm not so tired.
A tired mom tends to make for a unhappy house. why is that?

thank goodness it is friday! any weekend plans?

7 Comments:

Emily said...

Love the new design!! Will you add me to your list? : )

Julie said...

I love the new colors and especially the new family pic!

Ginger said...

Beautiful design! I love it!

QB @ Tales from Domestic Obscurity said...

Love the new design!! Love the colors and just really everything about it.

Kendra said...

Thanks for the nice comments! I have you four added to my blog roll! :)

Kendra said...

Did anyone test out the +favorites? Let me know if it works! :)

THANKS GUYs!

QB @ Tales from Domestic Obscurity said...

The +favorites didn't work for me. No hyperlink worked (but it did work for the other 3)

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! i ♥ comments!
If you have a question, ask away! Just make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can answer you!