Camping

August 9, 2010


The 3 of us went camping with Brian's whole family this last weekend!

It was Sophie's first campout ever! She did pretty well. We learned that she is not a fan of tents and is extremely afraid of the dark.... Once we figured out those two things we made a few changes to our sleeping arrangements. Instead of having her snuggled in-between Brian and I {like we attempted the first night} we put her to sleep in her car seat carrier and left a flash light on as her "night light".

We had a great time!

I think I am just going to let the pictures tell the rest of the story...
They don't need any commentary.....
or maybe it's just late and I want to get to bed :)

2 Comments:

Lesa said...

Beautiful pictures!

Natalie and Nathan said...

Cute pictures...I love the one with her hood on :D How old is she now??

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! i ♥ comments!
If you have a question, ask away! Just make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can answer you!