{dear b}

April 21, 2011


{dear b}

We are saying adios to days of undergraduate degrees!
Yippee! 
I am super proud of you.
Pretty sure you are the smartest scientific/chemistry loving guy I know! 

I have to admit at one point during this school career
I was nervous that it would never end! 
I thought that Organic Chemistry & Professor Davies just might be the end of us. 
But, you we made it through! Yahoo!

The celebration dance you did last night was very entertaining!
Leave it up to you to do a crazy happy dance that involved 
diving and rolling off the giant exercise ball.
That was quiet a laugh!
Especially when you rolled off the ball and ran right into the wall. 
Good thing you were too happy to notice that it hurt! :)

Way to go B!

{love k}

6 Comments:

Burnham Family said...

Yeah! Congrats for both of you, I can't wait for that day!!! It definitely is a long time coming hey!

Ginger said...

This is such a sweet post! I love it! Congrats to you both!

QB @ Tales from Domestic Obscurity said...

Congratulations to BOTH of you!! What an awesome accomplishment!! One step closer to Hawaii!

lesa said...

Dear {k} and {b}

We are proud of both of you. I'm going to give a shout-out to you too, Kendra...GOOD job on finishing your 2-year degree and Brian 4-year. You have both accomplished so much in the last 3 years!! {marriage, baby, work, school, self-start business} WoW!

Congratulations to both of you on your degrees.

{love from a proud}
mom and dad

p.s. i thought that english professor was going to be the end of you :)

Kendra said...

Thanks mom! That's English teacher was the end of me, at least my gpa anyways! :)

Thanks everyone for commenting! Have a great weekend!

Jenny said...

Congratulations to both of you, such an accomplishment! I felt the same way about school, I thought Kurtis would never be done! Now only if you were coming to school in KS, so we could have you close! I guess we will have to come visit in Hawaii!

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! i ♥ comments!
If you have a question, ask away! Just make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can answer you!