12 on 12. Join Me.

January 11, 2011

I'm joining Amy. 12 on 12. Here is the jist. 
Take 12 photos throughout the day on 12th on every month.
Capture the small things. Document the daily.

Then make a little collage with you photos. Amy has even provided the template.
Then share a small tidbit about each photo. Once line. Simple as that!

Go look at Amy's blog 12 on 12 so you can get the full idea.

Will you join me? I think we will have fun!

 EDITED: A tutorial on how to make the collage is posted below!

2 Comments:

Michelle H said...

This sounds really fun. I'm in! Love your blog btw!

lesa said...

I will be excited to see what you post after today for your 12 on 12. Umm...I don't think I've ever seen S cry like that picture on the bottom right in your example 12. Makes a grandma sad to see that :(

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! i ♥ comments!
If you have a question, ask away! Just make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can answer you!