Just Because...

August 4, 2010

I was sorting pictures on my computer, putting them all in labeled files and I came across some really fun pictures! I am going to post them just because....
 Just because I love their memories.

B & I on the giant rope swing at my Grandpa's Cabin the summer we met. {2007}


 

On our honeymoon in Disneyland. Yes, I LOVE disneyland! I can't wait to take Sophie there!
How old do you think kids need to be to actually have fun at disneyland?

Brian making a funny face. He was probably trying to be funny and entertaining while we were waiting in line. What a cutie!
Oh and by the way I bet Brian on the Buzz Lightyear ride 3 times!
3 times! He will never live that down! :)

Ice Skating. Once again, making a funny face! I sure love my husband!

Ok now back to picture sorting for me!
And then on to the dishes... The never ending dishes! :)

3 Comments:

Lesa said...

fun pictures. I hadn't seen some of them.

Brian! fun, fun Brian

christa said...

Thanks for following my blog! And for participating in my giveaway week!

marta said...

hello kendra! congrats to you.. you've won a mini diary over on my blog. please email me your shipping address! thanks so much. xo.

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! i ♥ comments!
If you have a question, ask away! Just make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can answer you!