I need to add to that list:
1. Don't leave the baby food unattended on the highchair tray.
Not even for a second....Unless you feel like moping up.
2. Don't accidentally lick your finger while feeding your baby sweet potatoes. GROSS.
3. Babies grow out of clothes way to fast. I need to make a special budget just for Sophie's clothes. It doesn't help the matter that there are so many cute baby girl clothes and shoes. ah, shoes...
*sidenote* I found the cutest shoes for Sophie at Target yesterday. I almost bought them. But I finally convinced myself she didn't need anymore sandals since the summer is half over. I decided to make a compromise.
Instead of buying them I let her "try them on" for a while.
A while = while I finished up my shopping
4. Having a baby gives you a lot more to blog about.
5. Celling fans are great entertainment for babies.
6. Time flies by way to fast! I used to be afraid Sophie would drown in her bathtub because she was so small.
Now she can't even fit in it!
7. You can get a lot done during a 3 hour nap....including taking a nap yourself :)
8. A Sam's Club card is a necessity. Diapers and formula are a billions time cheaper there!
9. Babies can perform some very acrobatic moves in their cribs. I can't even count the
number of times I have gone in Sophie's room to get her from a nap and her arms
or legs are stuck in between the railings. And we have a bummer pad!
10. I will love this girl, and her funny faces, for eternity!
What are some silly & serious things you have learned?