Grandma Cottle

September 24, 2009

I have written about my Grandma Cottle before but, at the end of September I always think about her a little more. Especially this year it seems like, being pregnant.
Watching my mom turn into the perfect Grandma has made me think about Grandma Cottle more, but also knowing or at least thinking that Grandma Cottle is helping our little baby girl get ready to come to earth almost just makes me want to cry.
I want our little girl's middle name to be Laree. In honor of her Great-Grandma. I know that "Laree" as her middle name may not be that special to her, but it will be to me. I want my baby to grow up and be like Grandma Cottle.
What at blessing to know that I will be able to see Grandma Cottle again and that Brian will get a chance to meet her. I'm sure he will love her just as much as I do.

2 Comments:

Lesa said...

(lots of tears running down my cheeks - lots!)

I loved this post! Thank You, perfect timing as always.

(kleenex please)

alananddanielle said...

I'M GLAD YOU HAD SUCH AN AWESOME RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR GRANDMA. I KNOW JUST HOW IMPORTANT THOSE RELATIONSHIPS CAN BE. SWEET TRIBUTE!

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! i ♥ comments!
If you have a question, ask away! Just make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can answer you!