Baby Crib

August 26, 2009



Brian and I ordered our Crib and it came yesterday! At a lot of stores if you order a crib it takes like 8-12 weeks to ship! Brian and I aren't that patient so we found a good spot online to order the same crib that would only take 3 days to ship! We had fun putting it together!


So this is the crib and changing table all done and put together. Brian and followed the lovely "user friendly" directions they sent us and we got them both put together but...... We had a few extra parts????? Maybe they just sent extras????

3 Comments:

alananddanielle said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! WE'RE EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS. I'M GLAD YOU'RE SO HAPPY TOGETHER. AND PS BOTH CAKES LOOKED AMAZING.

Jenny said...

So fun! Your crib is so cute, where did you get it?? We always have extras when putting things together.

I agree with Danielle, both cakes were amazing! Who made which cake??

Lesa said...

I really like your crib!

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! i ♥ comments!
If you have a question, ask away! Just make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can answer you!