Back to Blogging!

April 20, 2009

Well I have been slacking on the blog and my 10 year old brother, Carson, said, "Update your blog. Please." So I guess I should!

Brian and have just been doing the same old routine. School and Work.

Brian has been working really hard this semester on his classes and can't wait for the semester to be over! He is going to be going to taking classes this summer too so he won't be much of a break!

I am still LOVING doing hair at the DATC! Anyone that want to come to the DATC we have a lot of great services and we just remodeled the school! It looks so nice!

Thats just a short update but there will be more coming!

3 Comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah, you are back. We have been missing you! Hope you post more often too!

I want you to do my hair when we come out in June for sure!!

Matt and Jade said...

I love the new picture at the top. I never like the pics of Matt and I when we take one like that. It looks good on y'all though.

Lesa said...

I like your new picture. For Carson's sake, thanks for updating your blog :)

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! i ♥ comments!
If you have a question, ask away! Just make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can answer you!