Rainbows + Time Flies

January 14, 2013


Lately I can't get over how many rainbow there are in Hawaii! No wonder the Hawaii license plate has a rainbow on it! This picture was taken out by Volcano National Park where we helped Brian set up a scouting orientation course. SJ loved tapping reflecting tape onto the trees. 

Speaking of Sophie, on Sunday she went to Primary for the first time! REALLY! Of course she loved it and came home singing "I Am a Child of God" but I still can't believe that she is old enough to go to Primary!! Where has the time gone! I am sure you all feel the same way about your kids. Once blink and they aren't little anymore! Although sometimes she still thinks she needs me to carry her or feed her macaroni & cheese. Which is okay by me. :)



2 Comments:

lesa said...

I can't believe that she is already 3!!

Whitney B. said...

Hey! I found your blog through your mom ^^^ at the letter e!
Beautiful pictures of Hawaii, I am so jealous! Reading through your amazing design blog now, thanks for the tips!

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! i ♥ comments!
If you have a question, ask away! Just make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can answer you!