Goodbye, Hello

May 11, 2011

 image from google

Thinking about saying goodbye to a few things in utah, and hello to some changes...

goodbye mountains, hello volcanos
goodbye lakes, hello ocean
see ya snow, hello rain
later four seasons, welcome summer
goodbye shoes and socks, welcome flip flops
goodbye majority, hello minority
goodbye apples, hello pineapple
see ya snowboard, hello surf board
goodbye coat, bring on the swim suit
so long dry desert, hello tropical humidity
goodbye pines, hello palm trees
goodbye utah, hello hawaii

9 Comments:

QB @ Tales from Domestic Obscurity said...

Enjoy your wonderful adventure! Cheesy I know but I am so excited for you all. It sounds wonderful!!

PS - love the new blog design

Lesa said...

I love this post. A very exciting adventure is about to happen! It is going to be a wonderful experience. I'm excited for you!

p.s. I like the new things on the side bar :) cute!

Jenny said...

I am excited for you and your adventures in Hawaii. We will miss you guys. Just FYI The distance between KS and HI is 3800 miles! Boo!


I ♥ your new blog design.

Burnham Family said...

You are gonnna love it here. But you better learn now, in Hawaii they are called slippers not flip flops! And yes, defintely be ready for the rain!!!!

Valerie said...

I admit, I'm a little jealous. What a great opportunity for you!
I know...maybe we could have the next blogger meet up in Hawaii!!!

Cheryl said...

Eat some Pineapple for me. I bought one yesterday for 5.50! I don't do that very often.

:o)

Cheryl

Lesa said...

I like Valerie's idea!

claire said...

I'm not a big fan of goodbyes but a new adventure is always something to look forward to. Good luck & have a grand time!

Kendra said...

@ jenny - and there is a 5 hour time difference!!

Yes, blogger meet up in hawaii! :)

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! i ♥ comments!
If you have a question, ask away! Just make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can answer you!