My Next Project

June 7, 2010


I recently found the Pleated Poppy . She has some fabulous craft and decorating ideas! She has a tutorial about how to turn an old door into a cute picture frame! Isn't it SO cute!

Obviously, I stole some pictures from her blog....

I really wanted to make one for above our couch! I found this door at an antique store for $28! I can't wait to start! Any color suggestions? I am having a hard time deciding....
I hope it turns out! :)
I will post a picture after I'm done!

3 Comments:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh I love it!! I think I might try to do the same thing! I need something bad on a wall in our kitchen..... not sure what colors you have in your house but I might do mine red or aqua!

alananddanielle said...

HOLY CUTENESS!!! THERE'S AN OLD DOOR THAT THE OWNER'S JUST TOOK OFF THEIR OLD HOUSE THAT'S NOW SITTING OUTSIDE. SOOOO TEMPTED TO GO UP TO THE DOOR AND ASK IF I CAN HAVE IT. YOU'VE INSPIRED ME, MAYBE I'LL JUST GET THE NERVE UP AND DO IT.

Amy said...

That is such a cool idea! Love it Kendra!

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! i ♥ comments!
If you have a question, ask away! Just make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can answer you!