Audrey Inspiration

May 29, 2010


I have a love affair with old movies. I love them, even the black and white ones! I just love the classic, old, GOOD movies where you don't have to worry about what image is going to pop up next, or what foul words are going to ring in your ears!

Audrey Hepburn is one of my all time favorites! {The picture on the left if from "How to Steal a Million"}

Want to know the best place to get good old movies? The library. They have so many! How to Steal a Million, Charade, Please Don't Eatthe Daisies, An Affair to Remember, My Fair Lady... I could go on and on! Next time you need a good movie, go to the library! I guess I'm just old fashioned for liking old fashioned! :)

Audrey's Inspirational Quotes:

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.”

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”

“People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.”
"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.”

2 Comments:

lesa said...

I could picture your Audrey calendar as a read this.

Funny, I got 5 movies from the library just on Thurs. (several are black and white)

I like the old ones too.

And I don't think you are old-fashioned at all!!

alananddanielle said...

I'll have to try this out. I love movies, there's lots of old movies I love. My favorite of all time is "7 Brides for 7 Brothers." Have you seen that one?? If not it's a must see.

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! i ♥ comments!
If you have a question, ask away! Just make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can answer you!