Merry Christmas!

January 7, 2010

We had a wonderful Christmas! On Christmas Eve we went over to my families house. We played games, got all the food ready for our fancy Christmas Eve dinner, went sledding {i watched of course. I didn't want to go into labor on Christmas Eve!} and the boys got rubber band guns and a nerf gun as a Christmas Eve present! They had quiet the wars with that!

Chad Sledding

Carson Sledding


The Nerf Gun

Christmas Eve Dinner

Christmas Morning. Brian got a scope he really wanted!

Carson and I got an iPod touch {LOVE it!}



2 Comments:

lesa said...

Great Post! I didn't know you took pictures of sledding.

It was a fun Christmas! One I will remember for a long time.

(Glad you slept over too!)

alananddanielle said...

Glad you guys had a fun Christmas! How's little Sophie doing?

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! i ♥ comments!
If you have a question, ask away! Just make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can answer you!