Working on a Rag Quilt

September 15, 2009

I decided that I wanted to learn how to make a rag quilt! I found a really cute pattern at Swiss Days! My mom and I went and picked out fabric. It was really hard to choose the fabric! There is 12 different fabrics in this quilt! That's a lot of matching and there are so many cute prints!


Then, we cut out all the pieces. 54 Petals, 9 centers, 36 sides, 18 big squares, and all the batting.

Now I just need to sew all the pieces together! I can't wait to see it finished! I couldn't have gotten this far without my Mom's help! :)

3 Comments:

Lesa said...

It has been a lot of fun helping and watching you make it! Almost done....it will be fun to see the final project!

Lesa said...

Cute header, love it!

Jenny said...

SO cute! I need to learn!

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! i ♥ comments!
If you have a question, ask away! Just make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can answer you!