September 3, 2009





I love fall time! School, changing weather, colorful leaves, and the start of a great time of year! Brian started his classes last week. He has some hard classes... again. I think he is past the easy classe stage. He works really hard to get good grades! I'm proud of him!

As of yesterday I also started classes at WSU! Brian and I applied for a grant and in order to get it both of us had to be attending WSU! So I am taking Chemistry and Animal Biology! Since I am starting a week late I had to get teacher permission to enroll. Brian is ALWAYS in the science building, and knows a lot of teachers so I figured it would be easiest to get teacher permission, and signatures, from teachers that like and know Brian! Back to homework mode!

2 Comments:

alananddanielle said...

SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE BUSY, GOOD LUCK! WE'RE PROUD OF YOU GUYS AND LOVE YOU. HOW'S THE BABY COMING THIS MONTH?

Lesa said...

You will do great!

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! i ♥ comments!
If you have a question, ask away! Just make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can answer you!