Cruise Chips

February 3, 2009


When we went on our cruise last October I discovered the greatest dessert ever. Cruise Chips. One night at dinner Carson ordered "Cruise Chips" for dessert off the kids menu. It was and ice cream cookie sandwich with hot fudge and cool whip! It looked so good! So the next night at dinner I asked our waiter if I could order dessert from the kids menu. Oh course he said yes. You can pretty much eat whatever you want on a cruise and no one blinks an eyelash. The cruise chips were so good! My mom made cruise chips last Sunday dinner and they were just delicious!

1 Comments:

The Millers said...

Yummy! We'll have to try it!

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! i ♥ comments!
If you have a question, ask away! Just make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can answer you!