A Humble Sunday

January 18, 2009

In our stake there is a branch called the "Aspen Grove Branch." It is a care center for elderly or disabled people. Brian and I had the chance to go and participate in their branch meeting on Sunday. We went with 3 other couples from our ward. We helped with the music, talks, prayers, and Brian passed the sacrament. Many of the members couldn't even take the sacrament by themselves. I loved watching Brian help them take the bread and water. They were so grateful to have that opportunity. How often do we take that for granted? I left church that day with a humble heart and so much gratitude for the blessings I have.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like it was a very good experience. You will be blessed for serving! Mom

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! i ♥ comments!
If you have a question, ask away! Just make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can answer you!