A Week of Memories

October 22, 2008

Cruises are the best kind of vacation! Worry Free! We went on a Mexican Riviera Cruise with my parents and brothers! We got up at 4 o'clock on Saturday Morning and Brian's Dad drove us to the airport. (Thanks again for sacrificing your sleep!) We flew into LA and got on the boat! And from that moment on we didn't have a single responsibility... they cook for you, clean up after you, entertain you, even clean your room! Brian like to make the joke "only when you go on a cruise can you wake at midnight, go to the bathroom, come back and find that your bed has been made again!" haha... but it was great!

We had been watching the weather before we left and we were a little nervous we were going to be in the middle of a bad storm but thank goodness it changed directions and the weather was great! .... Except I probably could have done without the humidity!

Our first stop was Puerta Vallarta where Brian and I did a Zip Line Excursion. We did a mile and a half of zip line! crazy! On the second day we stopped at Mazatlan. We mostly just shopped here. Brian got me a charm bracelet with some charms to remember our vacation. And our 3rd stop was Cabo San Lucas. We rode a glass bottom boat to a place called Lovers Beach and played in the ocean all day!
Some memorable moments....
Brian eating frog legs and snails... and like them! :)
Chasing after Mom's shoe so it didn't get washed away in the ocean
Beef ....Wellington (probably only funny to my family)
Hearing that it snowed while we were gone.
Asking for cooking dough topping my ice cream and the server saying "whats that?"
crazy crazy taxi rides!
Brian's birthday also happen to be while we were gone! He turned 24! wow.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I love Brian and I'm so grateful for him! He can make me laugh no matter what! I love you Brian!
Well I could probably write and write forever but that's enough for now!
Thanks for a GREAT vacation!
I will try and post some pictures soon but I was having a hard time getting them to load!

3 Comments:

Lesa said...

That would have been horrible if my shoe would have gotten washed away. I was in panic mode for a moment! We had a wonderful time. We are glad you could go with us. Also, what a great way to celebrate your 24th birthday!

Brooke said...

Sounds like you guys had a great vacation. I sure am happy for you guys!

The Millers said...

I'm glad you guys had so much fun! I would love to do a zip-line! Maybe next time the John family could all go together. We would love that! Anyway, Brian Happy Birthday. I hope you got my Birthday phone call! We love you!

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! i ♥ comments!
If you have a question, ask away! Just make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can answer you!