On my aunts blog she wrote ten thing that made her smile today and I decided to be a copy cat and do the same thing!
1. Brian and I went to a wedding today! It was at the Mount Timpanogas temple and I had never been there! It is gorgeous! ...Just like all temples of course! :D
2. The luncheon after the wedding was at the Brick Oven! Hmm so yummy!
3. At work today I was asking a table if they wanted dessert and I started to ramble off our lists of deserts ... brownie, cheesecake, .... and somehow the word nachos came our of my mouth! My table just looked at me and laughed, then I started to laugh! ... Maybe it was a "just have to be there moment" but it was funny!
4. My friend at Bostons bought me some Jr. Mints just for the heck of it!
5. I looked at my "cruise count down" and it is coming fast! I can't wait!
6. I finshed my "hair basics"! Now I just have to get 1500 practical hours!
7. Brian and I have a friend who is in the hospital for heart complications and today he started to progress and feel a lot better toady! He will probably get to go home on monday after being there for a week!
8. Tomorrow is Sunday and that means a day off! Yay!!!
.... well dang I am only on number 8 now but Brian is ready to leave! So I will have to end at that! But I love to smile, especially when my husband does cute things! :D
A smile can makes every day better!