My new calling...

July 25, 2008

Well I escaped it longer than Brian did but I finally got a church calling as the Relief Society Pianist. I have actually had this calling before, in the ward I grew up in. I do enjoy it, the practing is just stressful sometimes! Two of us were called so we take turns everyother week playing. My mom likes my new calling because it means I will be at her house to practice! I am glad that I grew up in a musical home! Someday I would love to have my own piano but since I just got a kitchen table I will probably hold off on bugging Brian about that one for a while! :D

1 Comments:

The Millers said...

I didn't realize you were so musically talented. Piano and the violin! Wow!

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! i ♥ comments!
If you have a question, ask away! Just make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can answer you!